Modernize an outdated digital presence of a health care consulting company as part of a larger rebranding to do the following:
- Better reflect the brand and service offerings
- Demonstrate thought leadership by informing and engaging the target audience with relevant content
- Drive leads to the business development team
- Be a resource for current and prospective clients
- In the content update, we established a voice that is direct, succinct, yet approachable in tone.
- McBee’s visual identity was modernized with a new logo and imagery that reinforced the company’s health care industry focus.
- To humanize key people in the company, we created an insight video series as well as leadership profiles and photos. See Asked & Answered for videos.
- To prove expertise and build credibility, we wrote a series of case studies and created a resource center featuring insight videos, educational webinars, white papers, and infographics.
- For interactivity and lead capture, we placed multiple calls to action on the site (ask questions, request a speaker, subscribe to email list).
- Traffic to the site tripled since redesign. See the site here: mcbeeassociates.com.
- A 300% increase in the quality form submissions in under one month of new site launch. Submissions included leads, direct requests for consultations, and a service partnership offer from a national health care association.